Get GDPR ready in one day — introducing GDPR made simple — next event 16th April in London
Many in the EU (and globally) are grappling with what do to about the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) which comes into force on May 25th.
At conferences, and on this blog, I speak regularly about the opportunity that GDPR presents, instead of the fearmongering that is going around about it. As a small business myself, I have been scratching my head about how I become GDPR compliant, as I hold personal data on my business contacts, as well as subscribers to this blog.
To help untangle what I have to do for GDPR, and also to help my business contacts and London Calling readers, I’ve partnered with Drew Fobbester who is an expert in privacy, cybersecurity and AdTech to offer a “GDPR-in-a-box” event. The next event will be held in London on Monday 16th April at the Hilton London Green Park Hotel in Mayfair (Green Park is the closest tube).
If you use this link, and the code AG500, instead of £995+VAT, this one-day course is just £495 + VAT.
I sat down with Drew last week to go through what he will be covering and this is literally everything you will need to be ready to face GDPR. He has even developed an interactive tool to identify areas where you are already compliant, and those you have to work on.
I know many people that have literally spent weeks worrying about what do to and have spent thousands already with lawyers. Drew told me about a small business that has already spent 6 weeks of effort in this and are nowhere near ready, When they saw the materials for this course, she wished she had found about it sooner.
Everything you need is included:
- Gap analysis questionnaire
- Readiness dashboard
- Action plan
- Full guide and toolkit
- Editable template documents
Specifically, the day-long course will cover
- Find out how simple mistakes can ruin your GDPR effort (and cost you money) — doing things in the wrong order can be expensive!
- Learn the same simple privacy and data protection habits that have changed the GDPR experience for hundreds of firms.
- Discover the main GDPR demons and process blockers — activities and bad advice that prevent you succeeding.
- Be guided through all the confusing ideas out there about GDPR.
- Things you HAVE to do if you are going to get ready for GDPR.
- Power tips to keep on track and get things done quickly.
- Identify and use the effective tools that can work with you to effect amazing transformations in your business.
- Simple tricks that help you get it all done quickly.
- Discover why many firms who start a GDPR programme will never be ready for GDPR and may face huge fines for simple mistakes.
- Check out your GDPR readiness status and identify all the areas where you need to take action or make changes.
More detailed information on the course is available from GDPRmadesimple.org. This £500 discount is exclusive to readers of this blog and my LinkedIn connections.
I look forward to seeing some of you there on the 16th April in London — I’m going to be there as I need to get myself GDPR compliant before May 25th.
If you can’t make the 16th April, you can choose from other dates — 23rd April, 7th May and 21st May.
Don’t leave it too late — get GDPR ready now!